Community support and engagement has always been at the heart of Coastline and to parallel this commitment to the local communities Coastline operate in, we have decided to encourage our employees to make a direct practical difference.
Coastline4Community is our community volunteering program and encourages our staff to take up to three days of paid leave per year to help out in the community.
If you’re a not-for-profit organisation or community group looking for volunteers, this could be an excellent opportunity for us work together!
- The work is carried out Monday to Friday during business hours
- The activity is not considered high risk
- Your organisation is not-for-profit
- The activity is recognised as beneficial to the community
- The position is not replacing paid workers
- The position is covered by appropriate insurance cover for the particular activity
- The volunteer work is of the volunteer’s own free will and without coercion
- The work is undertaken for no additional financial benefit
- Coastline staff will work in designated volunteer positions only