At Coastline we believe that one person really can make a difference… So…. Imagine what an entire Coastline team could do in our communities…
Community support and engagement has always been at the heart of Coastlines beliefs and to support this we have decided to encourage our employees to make a direct difference through volunteering their time to help their communities.
Coastline4Community is our community volunteering program that encourages our staff to take up to three days of paid leave per year to help out and give back.
If you’re a not-for-profit organisation or community group looking for volunteers, this could be an excellent opportunity for us work together!
- The work is carried out Monday to Friday during business hours
- The activity is not considered high risk
- Your organisation is not-for-profit
- The activity is recognised as beneficial to the community
- The position is not replacing paid workers
- The position is covered by appropriate insurance cover for the particular activity
- The volunteer work is of the volunteer’s own free will and without coercion
- The volunteer work is undertaken for no additional financial benefit
- Coastline staff will work in designated volunteer positions only
If you feel that your organisation or upcoming event qualifies, We would like to hear from you.
Please fill out the below enquiry form and we will follow up to discuss the opportunity further.