Income Protection Insurance
Coastline offers Ezicover Income Protection insurance through Zurich Australia Limited.
If you're between 19 and 60 Ezicover Income Protection can provide a monthly benefit up to $12,000, for up to 5 years, if you are unable to work in any occupation due to sickness or injury.
Income Protection Insurance Features+
- First month's premium payment waived
- Two cover types available, Sickness & Injury cover and Injury Only cover. If you have a medical condition or history that prevents you getting Sickness & Injury cover, Injury Only cover may be available.
- Monthly payments of 75% of pre-disability income, up to $12,000 per month, paid for up to 5 years
- Lump sum payment equal to three times the monthly benefit for Heart attack, Cancer or Stroke with no waiting period (for Sickness & Injury cover)
- $500 Return-to-work benefit, to help with extra expenses when claim ends
- Insurance premiums are waived while the monthly benefit is being paid
- Reducing income feature, allows the level of cover and premium payments to be temporarily reduced during period of financial hardship or special circumstances
- Premium holiday feature, allows the cover to be put on hold
- Worldwide cover 24/7 except where the Australian government has advised against travel to that country
- 30 day cooling off period
+ This is a summary of the benefits only. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the Ezicover Income Protection Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
Ezicover Income Protection is issued by Zurich Australia Limited (Zurich) ABN 92 000 010 195 AFSL 232510 of 5 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. Zurich has prepared the information on this website about Ezicover and Coastline Credit Union is simply passing the information onto you. This information is of a general nature only and does not take in to account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these factors and the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS), available here , which contains details of conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, before making a decision regarding the product. Coastline Credit Union does not recommend, endorse or advise you about this insurance. They can only refer you to Zurich.
If you buy an Ezicover policy, Coastline Credit Union will receive a referral commission from Zurich of 20% (plus GST) of your insurance premium. This amount is paid by Zurich and is not an additional cost to you.