Coastline Travel Insurance covers you for almost any unexpected event that could occur when travelling. With a range of options to choose from, you’ll be sure to find the right cover for every trip.
Travel Insurance features
- Overseas medical, dental and additional expenses
- Luggage and travel documents
- Resumption of overseas journey
- Return of hire car and excess waiver
- Emerency purchases for lost or delayed luggage
- Accidental death, disability and loss of income
- Cancellations, delays and rescheduled travel cover
Coastline Credit Union Ltd (Coastline) ABN: 88 087 649 910 AFSL239175 acts under its own AFS Licence Number and under an agreement with Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. This is general advice only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before purchasing this product you should consider your personal circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available from any Coastline branch or by calling 1300 361 066. Coastline is unable to provide personal advice about this product.