Fuel your dreams with Coastline!
Purchase an eligible CGU Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance policy through Coastline between 04/04/2022 - 29/05/2022 and you will receive a $100 Ampol Fuel Card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to qualify for the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Customers who take up the offer are taken to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If a person does not agree he or she is required to expressly inform the Promoter and will be disqualified from this offer.
- The offer is members who purchase of a new CGU Comprehensive Car Insurance policy (“Qualifying Policy”) through Coastline will receive a $100 Ampol StarCash Card (“Fuel Card”). .
- The Offer is available from 4th April 2022 until 29th May 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter is Coastline Credit Union (Coastline) of 64 Elbow Street, West Kempsey NSW 2440, ABN 88 087 649 910 , AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence 239175 (“Promoter”).
- Directors, officers, management, and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter; and the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition are excluded from receiving the Offer.
- Eligible recipients of the Offer must purchase a Qualifying Policy during the Promotional Period
- To be eligible for the Offer, the Qualifying Policy purchased through Coastline CU must be either paid immediately in full or, if the Qualifying Policy is ‘pay-by-the-month’, direct debit details must be provided. The Qualifying Policy must be active at the time the Fuel Card is provided. The Fuel Card will be issued within 30 days of the Qualifying Policy start date.
- Renewing policies are excluded from the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of eligible participants and to disqualify any participant that does not act in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, including the cancelling and repurchasing of the same policy.
- Limit of one $100 Fuel Card per eligible participant.
- The Fuel Card will be issued to the policy holder of the Qualifying Policy. If the Qualifying Policy has two (2) or more policy holders, the first insured person will be awarded the Fuel Card.
- If receipt of the cashback incurs a tax liability, the recipient of the cashback is liable for payment of such tax.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
- disqualifies any participant; or
- modifies, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter has the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse to accept or vary or discontinue this offer without notice.
Coastline Insurance is distributed by Coastline ABN 81 000 057 590 an authorised representative of the issuer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 88 087 649 910 AFSL 239175, trading as CGU Insurance. Any advice is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at (https://www.coastline.com.au/insure/car-and-vehicle/) and Target Market Determination (TMD) available at Coastline’s branches to see if these products are right for you.