Fuel Your Dreams with CGU Insurance and Coastline
Customers will receive 1 x $100 Caltex StarCash card when purchasing a new CGU Car Insurance policy when taking out a new qualifying personal loan through Coastline before 6th November 2020 that's funded by 11th November.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to qualify for the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Customers who take up the offer are taken to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If a person does not agree he or she is required to expressly inform the Promoter and will be disqualified from this offer.
- Offer available from 28th September 2020 until 6th November 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter is Coastline Credit Union (Coastline) of 64 Elbow Street, West Kempsey NSW 2440, ABN 88 087 649 910 , AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence 239175 (“Promoter”).
- Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter; and the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition are excluded from entering.
- The offer is (“Offer”):
A $100 Caltex StarCash Card for the purchase of a new CGU Car Insurance policy through Coastline and a Coastline Personal Loan.
- Eligible recipients for Insurance Cashback Promotion must purchase a Qualifying CGU Policy during the Promotional Period with a Coastline Personal Loan application submitted on or after 28th September 2020 or received for assessment by 6th November 2020 and the Personal Loan must be funded by 11th November 2020. Minimum eligible Personal Loan amount is $5,000. Personal Loan is subject to Coastline’s normal lending criteria. Coastline lending terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
- A Qualifying CGU Policy purchased through Coastline CU is:
(a) Comprehensive Car Insurance;
(b) Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance; or,
(c) Third Party Property Damage
- To be eligible for the Promotion, the qualifying CGU Policy purchased through Coastline CU must be either paid immediately in full or, if a qualifying CGU Policy is ‘pay-by-the-month’, direct debit details must be provided. The qualifying CGU Policy purchased through Coastline CU must be active at the time the Caltex StarCash Card is provided. The Caltex StarCash Card will be issued within 40 days after the settlement of the qualifying Coastline Personal Loan.
- Renewing policies are excluded from the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of eligible participants and to disqualify any participant that does not act in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, including the cancelling and repurchasing of the same policy.
- Limit of one $100 Caltex StarCash Card per eligible participant.
- The Caltex StarCash Card will be issued to the Primary owner of the qualifying Coastline Personal Loan. If an insurance policy has two (2) or more policy holders, the first insured person will be awarded the Caltex StarCash Card.
- If receipt of the cashback incurs a tax liability, the recipient of the cashback is liable for payment of such tax.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
a. disqualify any participant; or
b. modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter has the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse to accept or vary or discontinue this offer without notice.
Insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. In offering these products, Coastline acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurers, CGU. This is general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (‘your personal circumstances’). In arranging this insurance Coastline acts as an intermediary for CGU, not as your agent. Coastline does not guarantee any claim or benefit payable under the insurance policy. Coastline receives commission on insurance products, details can be found in our Conditions of Use brochure. Before making decisions about any of these insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the applicable Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), available online at www.coastline.com.au/insure/car-insurance/, at any Coastline branch or by calling 1300 361 066. Coastline ABN 88 087 649 910 AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 239175.